Thursday, June 4, 2009

We've been having a little bit of a heat wave...

Sunday we went out and bought a fan for our bedroom because it was hot out and it was predicted to be hotter over the next few days. Chas was inspired to get a DQ Blizzard and we decided to go out to Clover Point while he ate it and looked out over the water to the Olympic Mountains. I'd had the idea to go to Willows Beach because I wanted to take my sandals off and wade in the water and Willows Beach was the nearest (mostly) sand beach. I knew the water would be frigid based on my previous experience with the water on the Oregon coast, but it had been a while and I was curious. I think I lasted maybe 30 seconds in the water...COLD!!! Anyhow, I found a small stick and wrote this in the sand...

0 comments:

ShareThis!