Sunday, February 3, 2008

Long time, no post...I know.

I've been a bit busy and had a bit of writer's block. I have thought of a few things to post about but never got the words out. In any case, I seem to have gotten past that for now. Here's my update.

I know I haven't said much about my job, but here is what I will say. It is for an outsourcing company, much like a previous job I worked at for far too long. The client is a prominent company in the states and we will handle billing, some sales, and technical support for the business customers. I just finished the fourth week of training, so I am halfway through the 8 weeks of training. We just completed the billing side of things and actually took some calls in the training room which was actually pretty cool. Tomorrow we start learning the technical side of things, and then the last week of that will be technical and billing calls in the classroom and nesting on the floor (essentially the same thing as we have in the training room...lots of help around us, but on the actual production floor instead of the training room).

I was going to post more, but I really ought to go to bed now, as I am not 100% sure how long it will take me to walk to the bus stop from our new place. It is .6 km away, which is like 3/10 mile so it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, but I am going to plan for more time just in case I estimated wrong.

Ok, this little polar bear needs to hibernate for the night.

0 comments:

ShareThis!