Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend in LA!

Chas here, writing from the Hacienda hotel in Los Angeles, my first trip back to the States! I’m here to see lots of old friends -- some from Florida, some who live here, and some from the smash hit TV show Doctor Who. I’ve been here about 24 hours now and I’m having a great time to say the least. Heather was unable to join me, which is a darn shame, but I’ll try to have some pictures and other items of fun and interest up soon.

Speaking of fun, I finished up the latest podcast of Chas’ Crusty Old Wave, my old radio show reborn for the digital age. If you have some space on your iPod or computer for some great 80s music and snappy banter, check out the new episode ... or subscribe (free) and get a new one every month or thereabouts!

0 comments:

ShareThis!